Just before reading the great news about Azure AD Application Proxy, I suggest that you take a look at this training video: https://systemplus.gr/training/training-videos/azureadproxy/
So what are the news? You can now use PowerShell to manage deployment of your Azure AD Application Proxy. This could be handy for customers that need to deploy multiple applications and need an easy way to do it.
To use it, you need to install the new preview of the Azure AD PowerShell module. This module includes commands for:
- Creating a new application
- Changing SSO settings for an application
- Assign certificates to applications to enable custom domains
- Assigning a different Connector to an application
- Getting all the Connectors in a specific group
- Most other administrative controls for Azure AD Application Proxy
To learn more about the PowerShell commands and Azure AD Application Proxy, see the documentation here.
And don’t forget to provide feedback here.